sleeping with a cheapo?

Is it okay to sleep with your dance instructor and still pay to take his classes. True I definitely enjoy the sex but as a woman Im used to men looking out for women they are sleeping with. Im trying to tell myself, business is business. Especially being that he is cheap and a bit selfish with the exception of during sex much a giver. I really started relishing on it when a friend of mine said he would give me and a few my friends free lessons for latin dancing that me and my friends and have just started taking.

Update:

Dennis Bergcamp, since you noticed I asked this question before pay closer attention and notice that I deleted it and made some editing, then reposted. BY THE WAY I can ask what I want as many times as I want. Quit counting and get a life. You don't have to read nor answer if you don't like.

Update 2:

Mushroom King Ive been taking his class for several months and just started sleeping with him. Therefore I haven't been sleeping with him to expect free classes. I just feel awkward to be giving money to a man Im sleeping with and I'm trying to rationalize it by saying business is business but it can be hard to separate when its with someone your sleeping with

Update 3:

lmathews6565, I actually agree, many of us women have been conditioned that way which is why Im having this struggle.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

you are the selfish one, having sex to have free lessons. Such a user.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

What is it about women that think they should get something for putting out. That resembles a prostitute.

• 7 years ago

How many times are you going to ask this question?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

This is so classy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Don't do it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.