Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 7 years ago

Immense stomach pain after eating anything?

My stomach really hurts after I eat anything. It can be a couple strawberries and I'll be in the bathroom with immense nausea and a fever. It hurts so bad. My mom doesn't know. I blame it on my period and stuff. I don't want to go to a doctor because I hate mine. I'm really worried though. It's been going on for about a week and if it continues any more my mom will stop believing it's my monthly.

Also I'm really sensitive to heat? I don't know if this is important or anything but it can be like 20 degrees celcius (68 in farenheit) and I`ll be sweating and I`ll have to go outside in around 0 degrees (32) to be able to stop sweating

• k w

could be, intestinal flu, overgrowth of yeast or similar issue...I cant say for sure

I don't like going to the doctor either.....how about going to a different kind of doctor?

do a search for osteopath in your zipcode and go get a consultation...you need to be seen by a professional....heck even a doctor of nutrition should be able to help pinpoint this issue

I wouldn't wait too long either.

in the mean time you may get some relief by drinking liquid clay, like 2-3 ounces of it [ it absorbs toxins ]....I'm pretty sure it will help, and like taking chicken soup, it cannot hurt you, ok?!

you can get the liquid clay online ,amazon, or whole foods or most any health food store. every household should have a bottle in the emergency kit.....for intestinal flu, and things of that kind...it absorbs toxins. activated charcoal capsules also absorbs toxins.

but you should get a full blood screen and hair test.....

bestwishes

• Wombat

Pain is your body’s way of telling you something is wrong, the more severe the pain is and the longer it goes on for indicates its degree of seriousness. Only you can judge the severity of the pain, if it’s bad or goes on for a prolonged period then you need to see your Doctor or go to the ER room at your local Hospital. If you hate your present Doctor, you have the freedom to see any Doctor you choose.

Source(s): Doctor

If you have fever that means infection so probably just a bug that will pass soon.

Eat a few crackers and see if you can keep them down. If you are puking then be sure you are drinking a lot of fluids to replace all you are puking out. Use fever reducers.

Source(s): RN

It could be pretty much anything.

I'm not a doctor, but it could be anything from your mentality to a physical problem like swelling or an infection. You REALLY need to see a doctor, regardless of how much you hate your doctor- Ask for a different one, it could be something minor, but it could also be something very serious that needs treatment NOW.