Ladies, what's your opinion on a 30 year old virgin?

I'm not a 30 year old virgin. I'm 20 and a virgin. I want to wait till I find the right lady though. I just can't see myself in a serious relationship for at least like 5 years. I was reading online that there are people in their 30's, 40's and yes even 50's that are still virgins. I just think this might happen to me. So worst case is I'll be a 30 year old virgin. What would women think of that? I'm 20 so being at virgin is kind of cute and sweet and everything. I don't want to be one of those loser, sad, pathetic, creepy virgins you hear about.

Favorite Answer

Not everyone was made to have a family, many live single lives and its OKAY!

Many go into the religious life but there are literally thousands of people that are single, don't do the lifestyle, of drinking, drugging, etc, they help others in volunteer work. They don't mind going home and not having to answer to anyone. They learn to make their own meals, enjoy their evenings at home without worrying about anyone else. Its do-able its not unusual, something you never marry and sometimes you find a spouse late in life. Most of my male cousins didn't' marry until they were in their late 30s or early 40s, some people I know never married they are still enjoying life they work, they volunteer, they work in their parish and they find joy in their work. (btw none are sad, pathetic, or creepy only the movies mock their lifestyle, but that doesn't make it so)

I honestly would feel quite special, like you've saved your virginity just for me (if I was that woman I mean). It's a great thing, not creepy at all. You'll find someone, no doubt.

My current girlfriend didn't seem to mind helping me with taking care of that. I don't know that I endorse sex before marriage, because I do understand the implications beyond even religious, but for myself, it's working fine. I waited out of religious belief, but some of those things have been waning, to say the least. Great thing is, I'm the one teaching her...and she definitely had her "experience" to say the least... Experience does not mean, knows what to do, by the way...Believe me, but that's when people need to learn how to not be selfish and just learn and that's just how it's been working out for the both of us, quite nicely I might add.

Personally, I wouldn't go near a 30 year old virgin, and most people would classify me as a romantic but conservative type.

As romantic as it may sound to love a person for who they are, realistically any relationship counsellor or shrink will tell you that sex is what keeps couples strong. And not just any old sex, good sex. Sure, love has to be there, but couples who enjoy sex together, last. It's actually a chemical that gets released after sex that makes the two people feel more closely bonded.

Besides, I prefer men to know what they're doing, and to be able to please me. I don't want to be teaching them the basics. Most women (not girls) would agree. Not all, but most. What if you fall for the love of your life and and aren't sexually compatible because you don't know what you're doing?

I actually met a guy who had waited until marriage and he lamented that he wasn't sexually compatible with his wife. He told me that in his religion you're expected to wait, but that he now sees that waiting can cause real problems in a marriage.

Bottom line: go out and practise (safely, and in a respectful relationship). You may find the one on your journey - perhaps even straight away, but regardless, be prepared for her.

Source(s): I'm not a naive, wide-eyed 17 year old. I'm a spiritual, well-travelled, 42 year old with a firm grasp on reality who has spoken to men and women from countless cultures. But hey, if those 17 year old's opinions can pass as wisdom, then I guess we should all be very frightened.
  • ?

When you meet your someone special, then she wont care if your a virgin or not. Some girls actually like the idea there man hasnt had sex with any other girl only her. Thats how i feel.

I totally applaud him! The Bible clearly teaches us that we must wait until marriage to have sex. I am 17 now, and I am also willing to wait for marriage. It would be a MAJOR turn-on for me to meet a man who is still a virgin! A strong sense of morality is very important to me as a Christian.

i would do anything to make him proud of myself

good 4 u and ur wife

Good for you!

So jejune.