my pomegranates smell like alcohol is this bad?

ok so i had some pomegranates in an air tight container for about a month cause i forgot about them. i just opened them up today and they smell like some pretty good alcohol. so my question is actually a three part question, 1: will it turn into alcohol? i added some water to it cause my dad said that's what you do. 2: i ate two seeds from that not knowing if they were bad or not and figured I'd taste the difference, am i going to get sick or am i fine? and 3: if adding water was the correct way to make the alcohol will drinking this concoction make me sick? i'm expecting drunk off my *** but if its going to make me sick instead i'm not even going to bother.

also in case people go and say i shouldn't be drinking...I'm 23 and i can drink everclear 190 proof straight i'm hoping this will end up with something they'll knock my socks off.

Favorite Answer

The pomegrantes are fermenting in the air-tight container. If you knew how to make wine, I suppose you could add some yeast, let it continue to ferment, and make you some pomegrante wine.

Eating the seed is not going to hurt you. Adding just water to the pomegranates is not going to make wine, but you could drink it as it is, right now. It's not going to kill you, but you will probably wish it had. It's going to knock your socks off (if that's what you're looking for) and it's going to make you sick as a dog. You're going to end up with a sick hangover that you think will NEVER end!