What does it mean to dream of blood and death?

I dreamnt last night that I was completely bruised, everywhere. Apparently I had been playing a game with some kids, but I lost, which ended in me being beaten up. I walked into class trying to hide the bruises, but my teacher saw them. She surprised me by not getting mad or overly concerned; instead, she took out a blade that looked a bit like a letter opener, then proceeded to slice up the length of my arm, prompting strings of blood to trickle out. It didn't hurt the way I had expected it to. She said something like, "You have enough bruises to poison your arm." My arm was completely red, as if it had been painted.

In a different dream, a stairway of my school collapsed, causing multiple students to fall to their deaths. I believe I was crying. There was a lockdown, in which I found several of my friends and huddled up with them. I think I remember telling one that I loved them. At one point they all had their backs turned to me, and I asked a kid who looked familiar, "What's your name again?" I also had a female friend kiss me on my cheek. Another student held a baby, hiding away from everyone else, near the stairway which had collapsed.

What could all of this mean? It was a lot of dreaming to do for one night.

• ====
    Favorite Answer

To dream of blood represents life, love, passion as well as disappointments. To dream of losing blood indicates that you're suffering from exhaustion or that you're feeling emotionally drained. It may also indicate bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Some of your past actions have come back to haunt you.

Dreaming of death can mean several things such as judgment or guilt. The dream shows that you are still blaming or judging yourself about your past actions that are connected with feelings of guilt. It could also mean the end or something or change. Death dreams could also suggests that something in your life is coming to an end or changing. Death dreams could also represent fear. You could have fear about things not going right in some aspect of your waking life. To analyze your death dreams, you can ask yourself several questions.

Have you been feeling guilty over something recently or judging yourself or your past actions? Are there aspects of yourself you have been neglecting? Is there something from your past affecting some part of your life? Are you worried about something and have you been keeping your worries to yourself? Hope I helped.