Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 7 years ago

Which zodiac sign's company makes you feel good about yourself?

my answer is, libra, aquarius, cancer, virgo and some scorpio

because I think I don't get that pathetic negative vibes from them and they don't ***** about their good friends behind their back like most capricorns and sagittarians do.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Lina
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Aquarius - they are always ready to help you

Libra - enjoy talking to them

Cancer - they are caring , and can make my mood good!

Scorpio - we do everything together!!

Sag - they can make u laugh !

My cuz is Virgo and we lived together since we were 1 year old, till 10 year old,, we been fighting 100 times a day, but still love her very much!

Capricorn uhhh they can make me so angry,,

Pisces - one of my best friend is Pisces ,, and mom,l but we having misunderstanding sometimes,,,

I'm optimist and can make myself feel good,, ))

Source(s): Aries
  • Haley
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Allot of signs...Taurus, Scorpio and other Leo's...grin no matter how grumpy or disagreeing they are...they always seem to understand me...and being around them makes me feel good and warm.

Aries and Sag...always feel like family...sure they can challenge and pester me ...but nothing what they do makes me feel bad.

Libra, Cancer, Pisces and Gemini are feisty and sweet....they make me feel protective over them.

Aquarius, Capricorn and Virgo challenge me on a intellectual level..surprise me...and their humane, vulnerable sides are beautiful.

• 7 years ago

The most

Virgo - very peaceful

Leo - my Leo friend makes me feel special, she's so cool

Libra - im always understood with them

Scorpio - Half of me, my lifetime best friend, we do everything together

Sagittarius - l love everything about them

Capricorn - My Cap friend, understands me

Taurus - they understand other side of me that no one else gets

Aries - Im never bored with them

Source(s): Virgo
  • 7 years ago

Some Virgo's are like that they talk behind your back my mom is like that, but that doesn't mean that all Virgo's are like that.

Further i think Libra Cancer Aquarius are good company and Virgo's aswell.

Source(s): Leo.-
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Virgo

Cancer

Scorpio

Source(s): Leo
  • 7 years ago

Aries and Cancer.

The people in my life who really seem to get where I'm coming are from these signs.

• 7 years ago

Aquariuses , Scorpios , Aries and Sagittariuses .

Aquas never judge others and they accept everyone as they are. They are also extremely faithful and pleasant as friends.

Scorpio - They way they devote time and efforts on you just flatters you . They make you feel like the most important person on earth.

Sags have a way of lifting you up when you are really upset. They will say nice things to get you back on track again.

Aries - I love how they help others without expecting anything in return. They are also pure hearted (unless there is some earth influence )

Virgo - a strict no no to me . I detest their hypocrisy . They live a lifetime worrying about what others think about them and pretend to be nice people when they are really NOT. If you can really see through them , all you see is filth and hideousness.

• 7 years ago

I literally love all signs but the ones I like least are aquarius (I think they're one of the most creative and interesting signs but they are so independent that as a taurus I can't prioritize them as close friends but I do love them)

• 7 years ago

Aries

Gemini (even though they annoy me, nk offense, in a good way)

Scorpio

Virgo

Source(s): Pisces
  • 7 years ago

In general, positive people. Based on people in my life (and not horoscopes in general):

Taurus: my taurus boyfriend always reminds me to keep the eye on the prize. He's surprisingly very optimistic and positive...more positive than I am. (I'm a sag who grew up with two negative cap and virgo parents). He keeps it real and honest (very real, sometimes I don't want to hear the truth) but is so hopeful. I also have a taurus friend who is good with the "cheer up" talks when life gets hard.

I had a virgo colleague that was the most beautiful person I've ever met (i'm a straight female). She has this aura about her, very compassionate, very sweet...even her sh8t talking was very sweet, funny, and honest...she can call someone a liar to their face without having it be so negative yet truthful. I think she meditates on a daily basis...just a lovely person.

Other than that, I'm trying to be a better friend to myself right now and be this person for me - positive and pretty bc "happiest girls are the prettiest". I have to say it's a struggle everyday but that's where growth comes from. I wish there were more people in my life who are just as motivating and supportive of one another but there aren't. We live in a world where everyone's looking out for themselves as #1.

People in my life who aren't positive:

- caps: it's a given, they're just like that. I let them be and stay away

- aries: one is giving me crap bc I don't give her attention, so she stirs up drama to egg me on. I don't understand how someone can hate you or think you're so "f-ing stupid" but want your attention?

- gemini: they're always causing drama... never happy with themselves so they being negativity to others to make them happy and amused

sag

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.