Are there any pens that sell different nibs?

Like it has one holder but it has different nibs like a varsity nib and a calligraphy nib? Or at least it allows both on it, and not a pen that you have to dip the ink in, you have an ink cartridge? Thanks.

1 Answer

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes, these are available. Check with companies that sell art supplies and/or calligraphy supplies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.