can Muslims be saved from hell without following Christ?

the expression is Christ our lord and savior.so you can only get into heaven by following Christ. if other religions could get into heaven they why waste your time worshiping Jesus when its not necessary. i dont really believe in hell but i would like some thoughts on this.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I should admit first that your avatar is awesome:D.........people think that donkey is a dumb animal, but according to the research(which i don't remember where i read it):D the donkey is a smart and cute animal:D

now about hell.....first of all, the existences of hell was out of fair, Consider people who do so much evil in the earth and then live to a ripe old age in the splendor and wealth of their ill-gotten gains and die without ever being taken to task for their deeds. Where is the justice or fairness in this? Allah provides a clear answer for us in Quran as to what is in store for these most evil of people:

A brief enjoyment in this world! - and then unto Us will be their return, then We shall make them taste the severest torment because they used to disbelieve [in Allah, belie His Messengers, deny and challenge His proofs, signs, verses, etc.]

[Noble Quran 10:70]

now do all non muslims will go to hell? nope...yay!!!!:D

btw your question was for christians, so what im doing here?....lol

• 7 years ago

God judges according the Light we have received. See Romans 2:13-16.

It matters much how we live, the Servant Christ Principle for living is about loving, caring, peace-making and forgiveness.

Jesus warned the hypocritical Pharisees that hey would be judged with condemnation because they were WITNESSES to the life and teaching of Christ and ye they condemned him - If they never repented and 'embraced' him, for sure they are lost in hell.

One day when the foretold there heavenly marriage ceremony and Feast takes place between Christ and the body of believers we call The Church. VERY many others will be at the wedding celebrating, surely they are not then cast away into the fires of hell(Jude verse 7) nor or even into 'outer darkness' (Matt 8:12) -there is a fair logic here which I personally rely on.

• Ishi
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Hell, it's the name of a specific place w / natural make recycling Divine Spark, misused, abused, and in some cases the User does not know or does not believe this place exists.

Every rumor has a grain of truth. So religions are discovered and explored ways to prevent recycling.

In general, religions have rules, guidelines, that blend with the original culture, but the main reason, aims to prevent the scrapping of the package containing the Divine Spark.

We should choose the religion that pleases us most, using good judgment and taste of each. Generally, all are good.

All claim that those who do not enter the recycling will live good. And save the packaging.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Jesus is the way to heaven.

When we say that we do not refer to Him as just another preacher who recite what had been said earlier. Jesus opens the gates of heaven for all those who follow Him when practicing 'love' and reach out towards 'perfection'. Upon those He told us that the road to heaven is governed by 2 laws i.e. love God and your neighbor as thyself. Hence when people follows such rules they are following Jesus whether Hindu, Muslims or any other beings that believes in afterlife based upon those 2 principles.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

You have this idea that there is a hell. I think you need to demonstrate that this has validity.

Anyone existing in any kind of hell would be a blatant contradiction of the express will of God.

So, no, I don't think your hell is real. Except, of course, for the temporary one you create for yourself right here on earth. That's also contrary to god's will, but God isn't going to break in and stop you until the day you're freed from this realm.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

' if other religions could get into heaven ... '

nope ... not according to the biblical God ie. Messiah.

' can Muslims be saved from hell without following Christ? '

these are idolaters who worship a STONE @ mecca ... and YOU want them to be saved from hell ?

it looks like you're not a christian ...

i think instead of worrying about muslims , you should worry about YOUR own soul.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You might not like to hear this but they think that YOU are going to Hell for not being Muslim and they believe this just as strongly as you believe that they are going to Hell. If you got a handful of your fellow believers and put them in a room with an equal number of Muslims, you would have a back and forth argument about who was going to be tortured by God. They would tell you that you are going to be tortured endlessly for not picking their religion. You would tell them that they were going to be tortured endlessly for not picking your religion. You both would argue until you were blue in the face. Then you would go off with your fellow believers and talk about how ignorant they were and they would do the same about you.

The good news is that no one is going to Hellfire. God is loving and merciful. He is not evil like Satan is and would never torture anyone. When fire is used in the Bible, it symbolizes eternal destruction. If people don't want to serve God, the penalty is death, not Hellfire.

• 7 years ago

Since you're asking about Jesus, I'll give you the biblical answer: Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." In other words, Jesus Christ is the only way for us to come to the father and no one including Muslims can get there any other way.

• Jimbo
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Jesus did NOT come to save us from HELL. There is no place of eternal life in a place of fire with eternal torture for those who do not believe in Him. Jesus said He came to give us life and life more abundantly. He also said the wages of sin is death and the death He spoke of was the death of the soul and spirit. He came to give us eternal life with Him. And He came to pay OUR sin debt so that we could have that eternal life. Jesus paid our debt. He gets to decide who has repented and been born again. You nor I get to do that. He will judge the soul of every man. We don't get to make those decisions.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

jesus is the only perfect blood sacrifice that the father has provided for the forgiveness of mankind. without him there is no salvation from hell. sidroth.org

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.