What should I watch on Netflix?

I've watched all of the Pretty Little Liars episodes on Netflix, and Switched at Birth. What tv show should I watch next?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Twisted.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The Walking Dead is a great show and the first three seasons are on Netflix. I would also recommend Breaking Bad, Family Guy, and American Horror Story

Source(s): Big fan of Netflix
  • Jess
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I agree with penguin and Lauren all the shows they named are awesome. Breaking bad if you like more of suspense and a bit of action, American horror story if you like scary, and once upon a time if you like fairytale. Also vampire diaries is awesome, I thought it'd be like stupid twatlight...sorry hehe...twilight *gag* but it's actually great. I've also watcheda little of the new girl but didn't get far that's more comedy. But hands down breaking bad is the best!!!!!

And I forgot orange is the new black is good too but I think they only have one season out so far.

• Kassah
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Gossip girl. Orange is the new black. Skins. Dawson's creek. Once upon a time. Breaking bad. Glee. Beverly Hills 90210

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

My friend who also likes those shows enjoys: Once Upon a Time & American Horror Story

I would suggest The Walking Dead!!!

• 7 years ago

Breaking Bad and Orange is the New Black are both very good series.

• 7 years ago

Revolution, My Name is Earl, star Trek, and My Cat from Hell...?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I just started Revenge which is pretty good.

• 7 years ago

THE MIGHTY BOOSH IT IS AWWWWEEESOME

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.