What should I watch on Netflix?

I've watched all of the Pretty Little Liars episodes on Netflix, and Switched at Birth. What tv show should I watch next?

Favorite Answer

Twisted.

The Walking Dead is a great show and the first three seasons are on Netflix. I would also recommend Breaking Bad, Family Guy, and American Horror Story

Source(s): Big fan of Netflix
  • Jess

I agree with penguin and Lauren all the shows they named are awesome. Breaking bad if you like more of suspense and a bit of action, American horror story if you like scary, and once upon a time if you like fairytale. Also vampire diaries is awesome, I thought it'd be like stupid twatlight...sorry hehe...twilight *gag* but it's actually great. I've also watcheda little of the new girl but didn't get far that's more comedy. But hands down breaking bad is the best!!!!!

And I forgot orange is the new black is good too but I think they only have one season out so far.

• Kassah

Gossip girl. Orange is the new black. Skins. Dawson's creek. Once upon a time. Breaking bad. Glee. Beverly Hills 90210

My friend who also likes those shows enjoys: Once Upon a Time & American Horror Story

I would suggest The Walking Dead!!!

Breaking Bad and Orange is the New Black are both very good series.

Revolution, My Name is Earl, star Trek, and My Cat from Hell...?

I just started Revenge which is pretty good.

THE MIGHTY BOOSH IT IS AWWWWEEESOME