Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 7 years ago

Bra problems (kinda personal)?

Okay so A few weeks ago I could not find my sports bra, for some reason! So I had to wear this push up bra, and it made my boobs look bigger! But it didn't fit the best, but I wore it for a few days! Until yesterday I found my sports bra! But I'm kinda worried to wear my sports bra again, because I don't want people to notice that my boobs look smaller! But I really hate that push up bra! So what should I do!

Favorite Answer

Maybe buy a lightly padded sportsbra. Or just wear your sportsbra, dont worry.

• ?

People probably aren't checking your boobs every day!

A lot of girls use regular bras during the day, then a push up for if they're going clubbing or whatever.

Don't worry about what other people think, wear what you find comfortable.

You could go out and buy a teeshirt bra or similar. It doesn't smush your breasts down like a sports bra, but it doesn't really force them out like s push up either, it's a good in-between.

I'd try a padded sports bra. This will make sure that your boobs are still enhanced a little so it won't be as big of a change. Also, it provides great support.

I'm sure that nobody will notice, it's kind of hard to notice differences in boob sizes.

Hope this helps!

If you weren't comfortable in a push up bra, maybe you don't have the right size or a comfy brand.

Here is my advice:

- go to Victoria secret

- ask for help choosing the right size

- try different sizes and different styles till you find whats comfortable for you.

• M

Stop caring what people think.

http://wp.me/p1GTj0-i

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zWQLKG4QGA

Youtube thumbnail

thelittlebracompany

marksandspencers

brastop

bravissimo

simplyyours

figleaves

bouxavenue

ewa-michalak

amazon

ebay

Source(s): Ange