No Name asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 years ago

Is my penis considered small?

I am 19 and I have a 7 inch long penis with a girth of 5.5 inches. I was just curious if this would be considered small or not. I find myself constantly thinking that it is. If it is, are there ways of making it bigger?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

considering statistics say average penis size is between 5.5 - 6 inches, then you're above average. girls say the ideal penis size is between 7-7.5 inches long and your girth is good (girth is more important when it comes to pleasure girls).

you're nice sized man, but mine's bigger (8 inches long, 6.2 inches girth) lol (do not take me bad, i'm just kidding)

just feel comfortable with yourself and your body, that's the most important

hope I could help :)

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Grow Your Penis Fast : http://biggerpenis.raiwi.com/?hvSh
  • 7 years ago

The avarage penis size is 5 or 6 inch. If you get 7 inch and considers above avarage and you worrying you small thats wrong. You fine don't worry it a lot. Even if you have 3 inch or 10 inch you will get someone who enjoy either the size or the pleasant.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Which infers ye hunt small holes.

The eyes are the mirror of the soul.

So do you seek with eyes of desire of eyes of love?

And to speak analogically in regards to this.

When we buy coffee from coffee shops we find that different coffee shops sell different sized medium cups and different sized large cups, I mean hell, some are like buckets.

So what does this mean? = Nothing !!

And why then do we go back the the same coffee shop time and time again?

Answer: Because we love what's in the cup !!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

#1 Natural Penis Enlargement Exercise : http://latestpenisenlargement.com/?Hhyd

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Normal adult size is 5 to 6 inches, only 12% are larger than 6. Less than 5% are 7 inches or larger. So you are very large dude. No way to make it bigger, and no reason you'd want it bigger. Too big and you'll find girls saying no thanks.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Foot long. That's the popular length for submarine sandwiches so it must be for penises too

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.