No Name asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 years ago

Is my penis considered small?

I am 19 and I have a 7 inch long penis with a girth of 5.5 inches. I was just curious if this would be considered small or not. I find myself constantly thinking that it is. If it is, are there ways of making it bigger?

Favorite Answer

considering statistics say average penis size is between 5.5 - 6 inches, then you're above average. girls say the ideal penis size is between 7-7.5 inches long and your girth is good (girth is more important when it comes to pleasure girls).

you're nice sized man, but mine's bigger (8 inches long, 6.2 inches girth) lol (do not take me bad, i'm just kidding)

just feel comfortable with yourself and your body, that's the most important

hope I could help :)

1

Source(s): Grow Your Penis Fast : http://biggerpenis.raiwi.com/?hvSh

The avarage penis size is 5 or 6 inch. If you get 7 inch and considers above avarage and you worrying you small thats wrong. You fine don't worry it a lot. Even if you have 3 inch or 10 inch you will get someone who enjoy either the size or the pleasant.

Which infers ye hunt small holes.

The eyes are the mirror of the soul.

So do you seek with eyes of desire of eyes of love?

And to speak analogically in regards to this.

When we buy coffee from coffee shops we find that different coffee shops sell different sized medium cups and different sized large cups, I mean hell, some are like buckets.

So what does this mean? = Nothing !!

And why then do we go back the the same coffee shop time and time again?

Answer: Because we love what's in the cup !!

#1 Natural Penis Enlargement Exercise : http://latestpenisenlargement.com/?Hhyd

Normal adult size is 5 to 6 inches, only 12% are larger than 6. Less than 5% are 7 inches or larger. So you are very large dude. No way to make it bigger, and no reason you'd want it bigger. Too big and you'll find girls saying no thanks.

Foot long. That's the popular length for submarine sandwiches so it must be for penises too

yes