Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 years ago

How to wake up easily?

Hi. I'm in high school and one of my new years resolutions is to charge my phone across the room so I have to get up and walk to turn my alarm off in the morning. I tried it this morning, and I failed. I felt absolutely no energy to get out of bed, but I went and turned it off and then hopped right back in and fell back asleep. How do I wake up feeling energetic? I feel like I get enough sleep and I go to bed at a decent time, but still. I also read before I go to bed. Is there any way for me to turn into a morning person and feeling energetic and happy when my alarm goes off????? hellppppp!

Favorite Answer

Go direcyely to the shower snd after drink large orange juice.

You FEEL you get enough sleep?

How much sleep do you get a night? A teen needs 9 or even 10 hours a night. That might be your problem. It sounds like it is your problem if you fell right back to sleep.

Go to bed two hours earlier every night.

Keep windows open and sleep. Let fresh air come in the room. You will feel energetic.

• .....

All you need is need is will. Its that simple.