The Last of Us - Game of the Year 2013?

I just finished that game and it was absolutely amazing.

Definitely my pick for game of the year.

Any other games that are better?

• elise
    Favorite Answer

The Uncharted series. If you like The Last if Us, I think you will definitely like Uncharted. What is engrossing about the Last of Us is the storyline, and you get a really good storyline in Uncharted with a fair share of action, which makes them similar. Also, in The Last of Us, you really grow towards both of the main characters, and it's the same in Uncharted. In Uncharted, you really start to like the characters in the game

I played the first part of it while drunk in my opinion its not a very good idea i didn't even manage to get out of the house.Heard a lot of amazing stuff about the Last of us .The only game i had much of an interest in this year was Bioshock Infinite.Great game.Cleared in one sitting mainly the story kept me playing it cleaver but a mind twister. GOFTY so far because its only game good enough i play this year..Resident evil retribution was good but GOFTY long way off.I will give it that it was a hell of a lot better then 6 it contains elements of survival horror but will never live up to the classic resident evil games. The last of us when i play it proper i have feeling i will enjoy so non decide yet.

• blaze

imo it's the GOAT. Easily game of the year. My #1 game, it's funny cuz my #2 game of all time is GTA5. I was sure that was gonna be better but no, last of us was too much of a masterpiece

Bioshock Infinite is way better

Hell yeah it is, GTA V was trash, Bioshock was a letdown, and everything else doesn't compare...