Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 7 years ago

Does Sasha Jennifer Fleckenstein sound acceptable?

I've always been called Sasha, so I'm changing my first name from Sarah, which I have never liked (or actually been called), to Sasha. My middle name is Jennifer, which I really like. My last name is Fleckenstein, but I don't know if Sasha Jennifer Fleckenstein sounds all right as a name. Should I change another part of it too or just leave it alone?

Favorite Answer

I don't think you should change more than you have to. You've been called Sasha all the time, so it'll be nice to have your legal name reflect that.

I don't think you should change your last name though -- it might cause problems, for a variety of reasons. Too many to list and/or come up with. I don't recommend it.

Sasha Fleckenstein sounds awesome, and Sasha Jennifer Fleckenstein sounds great too! It's a good name. If it suits you, keep it!

Hope this helps and good luck!

Love the name Sasha, bold choice. But jennifer is just an awful man

Source(s): . It's so blah com

YES Sasha is WAY better than Sarah in my opinion... go ahead and change it! i think it sounds great!

• Kevin7

It sounds good

• I think it sounds just fine. It doesn't sound funny or anything and more importantly if you like it that's all that matters. :)