I can't provide everything for my boyfriend? -Bisexual?

My boyfriend is bisexual, we had a talk and we both agreed to me monogamous, but I feel insecure because I can't provide him with everything.

Is this normal? How do I cope witth this?

The thing is, He has never been with a man but kissed one. I am afraid he might want to try it in the future and leave me. What are the possibilities?

Favorite Answer

Most partners, straight/gay/bisexual, do not provide 100% of anything.

It's simply not how mature relationships work. We compromise and attempt to meet MOST of our partner's needs and if we fall short we discuss things and figure out a solution together. At least it's what mature people do. Immature people have other options.

Source(s): You will not meet ALL of your children's needs or your parents. Get used to it.

Yeah, and my wife hasn't got a weenie - but I love her and she loves me, and that's what makes a relationship.

Look at it this way: A het man who marries a redhead is giving up blondes and brunettes - theoretically, anyway.

Most people eventually settle down with ONE partner. If your boyfriend agrees to be monogamous, and you can trust him, stop getting worked up over nothing.

If he agreed to be monogamous, then clearly you're enough for him.

A good partner will tell you exactly their feelings at any time. You can only go by what he says.