I can't provide everything for my boyfriend? -Bisexual?

My boyfriend is bisexual, we had a talk and we both agreed to me monogamous, but I feel insecure because I can't provide him with everything.

Is this normal? How do I cope witth this?

Update:

The thing is, He has never been with a man but kissed one. I am afraid he might want to try it in the future and leave me. What are the possibilities?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Most partners, straight/gay/bisexual, do not provide 100% of anything.

It's simply not how mature relationships work. We compromise and attempt to meet MOST of our partner's needs and if we fall short we discuss things and figure out a solution together. At least it's what mature people do. Immature people have other options.

Source(s): You will not meet ALL of your children's needs or your parents. Get used to it.
  • 7 years ago

Yeah, and my wife hasn't got a weenie - but I love her and she loves me, and that's what makes a relationship.

Look at it this way: A het man who marries a redhead is giving up blondes and brunettes - theoretically, anyway.

Most people eventually settle down with ONE partner. If your boyfriend agrees to be monogamous, and you can trust him, stop getting worked up over nothing.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

If he agreed to be monogamous, then clearly you're enough for him.

A good partner will tell you exactly their feelings at any time. You can only go by what he says.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.