My mom thinks my boyfriend and I are having sex?

So I have been with this guy for 4 months, and my parents love him. Last night, he came over and things started getting intense. We were in the basement, and my mother was on the floor above us. All he did was finger me, but I was making (what I thought were quiet) noises. This morning my mom said she heard us and is convinced we were having sex. I told her that wasn't the case, but she doesn't believe me. What do I do?

Well, you were at least doing a sex act. And dependig on how old you are it could be illegal for you to be doing it. You need to be at least 16 (17 in some states) to be legal to do sexual things. But you do need to at least tell her you weren't actually haivng intercourse and convince her you're not ready to go that far with a boy. And if you're under the 'age of consent', she oculd report the boy to the police for 'statutory rape' for oding any sexual acts to you because you're too young to give permission to let him do those things to you.

• Hyder

Well if they love him what's wrong and fingering is a form of sex why are u being dis honest and apologize saying sorry I love him very much but I won't do it again at home if it bothers you

• Tbone

Why would it matter if the hymen was still intact? I'm sure the girl has fingered herself from time to time. Terrible answer.

Tell your Mom that your friend was masturbating you. No sex. She should believe you.

• who cares? honestly if she thought that's what you were doing and didn't rush in to chuck the guy out she probably understands that your at that age (which I don't know..just make sure you use protection when you do). and it's not like you were completely innocent and just folding laundry. just relax and enjoy youth

hope I helped a little :)

You were having sex !!!! stop being dishonest and tell her the truth.Full sex no but you were still having sex.

Well - she heard you doing SOMETHING that got you aroused. So, you tell her truth - that your BF was petting you. Outside of that, I don't know what to tell you. Schedule an OB/GYN appointment, and have them confirm your hymen is still intact?

What you do is stop acting like a slut in your basement.

Just tell her what you were doing

you live with the knowledge that she knows.