Is there anyone I can talk to.. I feel depressed and useless?

I'm 13 almost 14 and I usually have a lot of friends to turn to and my parents. But I recently moved and none of my friends talk to me anymore. Whenever I try and text first I don't get anything back. The guy I've been talking to so long had just quit talking to me. I know I shouldn't worry about it I'm only 13.. But I do. I'm so lost without him. I'm very grateful of everything and say thank you for everything but nobody sees that.. My dad swears at me all the time and my mom called me an ungrateful spoiled brat.. I have never put my issues up on line but I really need help. I feel like I have no reason to be on this earth anymore.. Is there anyone I can talk to through email that can help me?

Favorite Answer

First of all, don't let anyone make you feel like you're worthless. Not even your parents. If your friends don't respond to your efforts to maintain the friendship then they're not worth your precious time. The same applies to the guy. He will NOT be the last person you like/care for. If he doesn't reciprocate, he's not good enough and you will find someone better in the future.

I've moved countries a couple of times myself and I fully understand that it is the absolute pits when you've got no friends to talk to. I suggest you give yourself about a month to adjust and soon you'll start to fit in and make friends.

Lastly, everyone is on Earth for a purpose. You're only 13, and with time, you will find something - a person, a passion, or a mission - that will keep you motivated to live. But in order to find that, you need to keep learning and exploring the world around you. Don't end your life because of one dark moment. I promise you that life is worth living and whatever goes down will come UP.

Stay safe.

Source(s): personal experience

Bad idea kid! You got to know there are alot of creeps on the internet and you're too young. Just make new friends in that new place you have moved to. Or just tell your parents how you are feeling at the moment. All parents love their kids (Some in their own way). I am sure they will listen to you once they get to know how vulnerable you're feeling right now.