Mom is mocking at my religion. should I stay or leave? HELP ASAP?

Okay so I'm here at my moms, and she keeps laughing at me and mocking at me about me going to Church and not wanting to watch a movie about devil stuff. She called me a nun. She keeps pissing me off, I want to go home insted of sleeping over but I don't want her to make a scene and yell at me, I'm scared to be here I hate it. If I tell her I want to leave she will go crazy and we wont speak for months,l.

Favorite Answer

Religious people love being mocked. It usually makes them feel good to be persecuted.

• Ribbon

This is a pretty big no brainer. You have a terrible, non-supportive mother who doesn't treat you well and you're torn between getting made fun and going home. Who cares if she doesn't talk to you for months. That would be considered a blessing. Why would you want that negativity in your life? Tell your mom to shut her pie hole or you're leaving. Done.

Don't get upset when she is mocking you, she'll get tired of it when she can't get a reaction out of you.

Shes just teasing you, stop taking it so seriously