I really like this guy but I don't like physical appearance?

I know I'm going to get told by myself but oh well I'm grown and I'm saying how I feel. I have been getting know this guy that is great in many areas but he is huge in size and I'm not attracted to his physical appearance. He is a great father to his daughter, he works and he's not all about just sex. I don't want to lose him but I don't know if I could deal with being with someone that huge. He is almost three hundred eighty pounds and I'm afraid that when it comes to sex I'm going to leave him for that reason because I don't want to feel uncomfortable or disgusted. Him getting out of breath fast or his man breasts flapping in my face. Would you want to date a guy this size? I really don't know what to do.

Favorite Answer

I think it would be unfair to him for any girl to be gritting her teeth when she's with him due to his appearance. Be friends with him and let go of any romantic relationship so he can find a girl that loves all of him and not just certain things about him.

Be careful when you look for someone new because if the new guy is only great looking but doesn't act great or treat you or others well, then he's not worth your time.

stop kidding yourself you dont like like his appearance so its just not going to work. He deserves someone who loves his looks and personality not just one part. move on find your whole package.

• M

Everyone should be with someone they are attracted to. Please leave this man and his kid alone and move on to the next.

Source(s): Ange