Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

how to deal with trash talking coworkers?

Okay so I've been working at dunkin donuts for like 2 months now. All my coworkers seemed to like me and these two girls that I work with sometimes even told me to my face they liked me. I was fine with everyone at dunkin until yesterday when I was wearing a headset on drive thru and I start hearing my two coworkers talk **** about me over the headset calling me lazy and a ***** ect , all because i nonchalantly mentioned Iwanted to count my drawer a little bit early that day. I guess they didn't know I had a headset on because she was like "oh ****! Emily has a headset on" then they both went to the back of the store and started loudly laughing. I didn't talk to them for the rest of my shift. the thing is, They both have talked **** about eachother in the past so I know its not just me but it really pisses me off that Icant even work in peace without having to deal with a bunch of high school bs drama. Should Istart looking for a new job or what? Help

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

No, don't let them drive you away from a job. Things like this come and go regularly, so it'll pass in a short time. Just try and ignore thier childish drama. If it gets out of hand then just go to the manager about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.