What makes you happy?

I am young and I want to live a happy life, but I don't know what really makes you happy?

Favorite Answer

Happiness is different for everyone. What makes one person happy doesn't necessarily equate to happiness for another person. In order for you to find out makes you happy, in my humble opinion, live life to the fullest. Many times people define their happiness based on what other people think and have to say. Being young is a time to explore and to figure you out. This does not mean that you have to be a rebel or go to the extreme, but it does mean doing different things to find out what makes you tick. You say that your young, but that could different age groups. So say you are in school, go out of your comfort zone and join a club that you normally wouldn't or during the summer go to a camp, if you older tap into you: find out what really makes you smile. This may include financial stability, being around friends, volunteering, reading or simply going to the beach.

To me, happiness stems from being my best self. I enjoy life better when I am able to provide for myself, I am healthy, I am laughing and have an aura of peace. Just live your life and over time you will figure out what makes you happy.

What makes me happy is to have a good job that provides financial stability and to find the love of my life. Right now i am studying dentistry which secures me the first part, all that is left to do now is to find a good guy, which believe me or not is harder than getting into med-school.

• Hex

playing games,hanging around with friends,sitting alone while listening music these are all makes me happy.Its easy to find what would make you happy from your past days.just think in your past days what you had done lot.

Source(s): My daily life