Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 7 years ago

Is it wired to go to prom as a freshman?

In my debate class there is a junior, who makes jokes about taking me to prom. Recently I think she is getting more serious in the asking. So would it be weird for me to go?

We are just friends so we would be going as friends.

Sorry I meant weird not wired. And yes she is constantly saying how she is going to take me. At my school only upperclassmen are allowed but if a lowerclassmen gets asked then they can go.

• eijlwq

You shouldn't go. Everyone that went as a freshman and sophomore really wish they didn't go. It's hard to have fun with people you don't know very well in the jr/sr class. But if you want to go, you should.

Yes,it wired to go to prom as a freshman.

Do you mean weird? (I ask because wired might mean cool?... Idk.) Basically, if you are asked, then its fine. It might be a little awkward if you do not know many people there, but go for it. If you were not asked, then I wouldn't go, unless all grades are invited at your school. At my school, only upperclassmen are allowed to go, but if an upperclassman asks a lowerclassman, then the lowerclassman can go.

It's hard to have fun. Everyone that went as a freshman and sophomore really wish they didn't go. It's hard to have fun. You shouldn't go.