Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 7 years ago

Do you like this hair length on a guy?? EASY POINTS?

So I recently turned 17 and been growing my hair out for a while now and I usually put in in a ponytail,

is this getting too long for a guy?? Do girls like this style on a guy?? & what would you think if you saw a guy with my hair length on street? (sorry for all the questions)

Please be honest though, thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100270366@N03/1162099...

Honestly I think it looks good on you. There guys that go to my school with longer hair than that, and people don't mind. If you are comfortable with it then keep it, some guys look good with long hair in my opinion.

Well I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that if you feel comfortable you shouldn't care what others think.

Personally, for me, i don't find long hair on a guy physically attractive. I mean, slightly long, but only a couple of inches idk

Of course I can't see your face so it might suit you better like that anyhow

Different people have different tastes though and I'm sure as long as your hair is clean and well kept then someone somewhere is bound to like it!

If I saw someone with your hair idk what I'd do. I'd just be like 'oh that guy has long hair' it really doesn't matter to me

Personally I wouldn't mind that hair length on a guy (as long as it suited him)

JUST B YORSELF PEOPLE ...WHY ARE THERE SOOOOO MANY PEOPLE THAT CARE WHATS OTHERS THINK ABOUT THEM,MOST OF THESE PEOPLE U DONT EVEN KNOW OR WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN SO WHY DO U CARE....IDONT GIVE A F#$& ABOUT WHATS OTHERS THINK ABOUT ME.....FREE YOURSELF AND LET IT ALL GO...

its nice ig.