She said she's going to miss me when I graduate?

So I have this friend whom I have been friends with for the past year and a half and she's a sophomore, I'm a senior. We go to the same school and talk to each other a lot there. I recently asked her to one of our local school dances and she said yes, but before that and even now she said that she's going to miss me a lot next year when I graduate in the spring of 2014. We're very close friends and I just feel bad that I have to leave her next year and that there's nothing I can do about it. I've talked to her about this before and she said not to worry about it, but I still end up feeling bad.

First of all what does it mean when she says she's going to miss me a lot next year, could it mean she likes me? Also when that graduation day comes, what should I do to make it "not as bad" of a day for her when I graduate? She has also mentioned that she will probably be crying and hugging me a lot once the graduation ceremony is over. What does this all mean and what should I do?

Look son, us girls are really strange creatures.

She could A. Really like you or B. only think of you as a friend and only say that because you were a cool friend,

If you like her then confront her about the situation, if you think you wont cheat on her in college.

If you want to keep contact with her then do that tell her well ill text you later so we can hang out during the summer or what not,

if you dont like her tell her you will miss her and that you hope to see her in the future,

you dont have to feel bad you are starting a new chapter and theres nothing you can do ,,,,, well unless u want to flunk and repeat senior year two more years until you graduate with her,

in life we have to learn to let go of people and move on if they are important in our lives then they will cross our paths again at some other point,