can you get pregnant a day before your period?

Me and my boyfriend had sex the day before my period. He wore a condom and did not finish in me. But it was my first time so im pretty scared. Is ther any way I can get pregnant.? I didnt think it was possible to get pregnant a day before your period but after reading these posts im worried.

Favorite Answer

Technically, it's possible to get pregnant at ANY point during your cycle. But you're probably OK because he was wearing a condom and right before your period is not your most fertile time.

Just for future reference: It is possible to get pregnant at any time during your cycle. Right after your period is the time when it is least likely, and the time it is most likely is (approximately) 2 weeks before/after your period. Keep in mind, these are just general guidelines based on a 4 week cycle. Every woman's cycle is different, so adjust accordingly.

If you continue to use protection, your chances of becoming pregnant are slim. There's always a chance, since no birth control is 100% guaranteed, except for abstinence. But try not to worry, and good on you for being safe and responsible. Most likely, you are not pregnant. Good luck!

Source(s): Health and sex ed teacher

Their is only about a week in each month that a woman can fall pregnant, up to 5 days before ovulation and 1 day after. Ovulation happens mid-cycle, a cycle starts the first day of her period and lasts on average 28 days. Say her period started on the 1st of the month, she would ovulate around the 15th, so if you had unprotected sex between the 10th and 16th their is a chance of pregnancy. Only a small chance though as each cycle their is only a 33% chance of pregnancy. Only in that week can you become pregnant.

Hello,

If you have difficulty to get pregnant,

I have a friend that had the same problem and she was able to solve it with this http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=177

Best

No