Is it bad to Have "Sexy" pictures of your girlfriend? Christianity?

Ok I'm Christian an my girlfriend and I have been dating for 5 Months and she's send me a bunch of Sexy photos and me as a Christian would want to know it's it's biblically ok. Any help? And no we don't plan on having sex until were married.

Favorite Answer

Truly only you can decide what is right for you! Scotty is wrong to say sex before marriage is ok ( it maybe for Scotty but you have chosen a different path so for you it is not).

This may help: would you be willing to tell your pastor/preist you have these pictures? If the answer is no then clearly you feel in your heart it is wrong. Once this woman IS your wife then the picture will be fine (again that is your choice too).

It is obviousy your not ok with it or you wouldnt be posting the question. Don't temp yourself... If you want to wait until you're married the stick with your choice and lead yourself "not into temptation".

WWJD?

If you are a believer and plan to wait until marriage before having sex, then any behavior that would tempt you away from that goal is probably a real bad idea. I think this would qualify.

Or you can listen to Scotty who says it's OK!

• Scotty

Yes, its fine. She's clearly trying to turn you on. it's okay to have sex before marriage. You want to try out the car before you buy it right? Sending sexy pictures could lead up to sex over a period of time. I think it's fine. Only someone who is gay wouldn't like those pictures.

I'm no Christian, but I don't see anything wrong with it if you two love each other and you don't abuse her trust.

I hope its okay..