aj asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 years ago

What should i do it's freak me out..?

Is this normal that every time i hear strange noice.. i feel like im scared and i check it out if its real or just my imagination. Scared being alone. a month ago im so stress and i always thinking other stuff.like what should i do if i have a prblem like this. etc. I dont know if i have anxiety,or other mental illness. And most of all im scared if i always thinking about this problem coz i alwzys thinking hard and i dont what to do

You overthink by what I've read. Just stay calm and figure out what the noises might be. If you can't, then have someone you can quickly phone up to talk to or come and stay with you. You need to stop worrying so much. If you watch a lot of horror movies or anything that can make you think of scary outcomes or reasons for the noises then I suggest you stop watching them as they may be the problem