Would you date someone who was hostile and rude to people, but was kind to you and treated you with respect?

Explain your answer

Favorite Answer

No. Either he's a good man through-and-through, or he's not a good man.

If he can't find a means to be kind to others, then what happens when you're no longer on his pedestal? He'll treat you like dirt, too.

If he has enough manipulative bias in his character that he believes it is alright to practice the hypocrisy of selectively dividing his contacts into those worth being nice to and those worth being mean to; he will eventually get around to treating you both ways as all hypocrites eventually do. So the answer to your question is in the form of another question:

Do you think so little of yourself as to surrender the best thing you have to offer another (your love and affection) to one who is as hypocritical with others as you have described him to be. Your choice in the matter would communicate as much about you as it does about him to anyone worth listening to.

That depends. Luckily my husband is jovial, friendly, and a good peso to be around. I couldn't imagine him being rude towards someone that didn't deserve it.

Yes

Explanation: I'm not dating someone for how they act towards other people, but how we act towards eachother. There is a line between antisocialness and pure aggressiveness, if the person was antisocial towards other people it would be for a reason or they've been emotionally hurt and that would be okay. But aggressiveness would be something to stay away from and i wouldn't date someone like that

Source(s): :D

Uh, I've experienced that but I decided not to. For the sake of the other people and him being fake.

No, it's not a good idea. If things got serious, you'd spend your life apologising and feeling embarrassed.