best friend suddenly loves doctor who?

so i have always watched dr who, ever since i was a little girl, and so i started talking to my best friends about it, and they would ask stuff about it, and now 3 months later one of them lets call her bec, suddenly loves doctor who, and has all the stuff like posters and toys!

and so the other day i was messeging her about the new episode and i was saying its not the best one, and she was like "i thought it was great, bu then again i love dr who" i am going "i like it too but i didnt thinnk that was one of the best episodes" and she says i like all of them"

she is just really pissing me off beccause it used to be my thing and now she acts like its her, and i dont know what to do, ive tries to confront her but she just says shes watched it since she was born

*sorry about the long paragraph

Favorite Answer

Yea, I know that feeling. I think you should confront her about it.

• Snezzy

Some of us started watching Dr Who a long time ago, and are amazed how he attracts new fans constantly. As for your friend:

EX-TER-MIN-ATE. EX-TER-MIN-ATE. We will take over -- the universe -- as soon as we -- learn how to deal with -- stairs.

As for me, I'll settle for Tom Baker and Lalla Ward. Especially Lalla.

I'll bet you've not seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSRC0S7pls8

Youtube thumbnail

I once worked for that company.

How dare she!!! That sinister bi#ch!! You should stake her! How dare she out of the 7 billion people on earth enjoy watching the show Dr. Who! Send that motherfuc#er to hell!