Is it better to stop being emotional?

Do emotional people annoy you?

I feel like when I talk about getting a boyfriend and stuff, people just want me to stop being emotional. It's just that the fact that homosexuality is illegal in my country and the thought that I have to marry a girl (I'm a gay guy), and the thought that I don't get good grades at school, which means I can't move to another country makes me sad. And I tend to talk about it a lot. :/

But I feel like my friends get annoyed by me and my emotional talk. Should I stop talking about these stuff to my friends?

How do you feel when someone is emotional?

Favorite Answer

I would be sad to see you emotional, but I don't know how to help you since I don't know you and never lived in your country.

Maybe you should stop if they find it annoyed. Just think positive.

If you don't feel they against your emotion, it's ok, certainly not to keep talking only on one topic,try to listen to other's story, care about your friends, switch to different topics then they would like to listen to you more. It's a world for mutual care, we cannnot just want others only to care about ourselves. If it's illegal in your country, not to talk to people who still against it, but most people like me, accept it as natural thing.