Melita
Melita asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

Whos happy Batista is returning to WWE in Jan?

who do you think he'll feud with first?

CRIMSON :I don't think that would help,if you haven't noticed "yes" became the new "what" and is used for everything so even if Bryan wasn't there they would all still chant yes (:

• Favorite Answer

yes i am happy..wwe.com was polling few days ago that whom should batista feud with and randy orton was leading with 38% next was brock lesnar with 33% so, i think he will feud with the viper after destroying viper maybe its cena's turn to get down.

#BatistaBomb

Source(s): нєяє ¢σмєѕ тнє ραιи

I hope Batista, Batista Bombs Bryan and breaks his back. That way Bryan will be out for months and my ears will rest from all that annoying YES chants lol But I would like to see a Batista vs Lesnar match or vs Roman Regins or Orton.

I'm happy about Batista's return, I want him to return as a babyface to feud with Brock Lesnar at WM 30. I don't want Batista to screw Randy Orton over his WWE World Heavyweight title because I want Orton to keep his title until WM 30 and defend it against the 2014 Royal Rumble winner where I want CM Punk to win it.

I am very happy with the news of his return. And I would love to see him feud with someone like Big E Langston.

I am indeed wwe needs a dominant wrestler with that ruthless aggression like dave batista.

Source(s): Batista fan
  • Javier

Me I'm not excited well a little

And I'm not sure first thing came to mind was Ryback but that make no sense lol maybe Randy Orton I guess

Source(s): RKo fan

I can't wait! Randy Orton should feud with Batista!!! Xxx

I am. I think he'll feud with Orton.

Who isn't? WWE needs him back as well as Mickie James that might be coming back.

I'm not, the last thing WWE needs is more part timers.