Melita
Lv 4
Melita asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

Whos happy Batista is returning to WWE in Jan?

who do you think he'll feud with first?

Update:

CRIMSON :I don't think that would help,if you haven't noticed "yes" became the new "what" and is used for everything so even if Bryan wasn't there they would all still chant yes (:

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

yes i am happy..wwe.com was polling few days ago that whom should batista feud with and randy orton was leading with 38% next was brock lesnar with 33% so, i think he will feud with the viper after destroying viper maybe its cena's turn to get down.

#BatistaBomb

Source(s): нєяє ¢σмєѕ тнє ραιи
  • 7 years ago

I hope Batista, Batista Bombs Bryan and breaks his back. That way Bryan will be out for months and my ears will rest from all that annoying YES chants lol But I would like to see a Batista vs Lesnar match or vs Roman Regins or Orton.

• 7 years ago

I'm happy about Batista's return, I want him to return as a babyface to feud with Brock Lesnar at WM 30. I don't want Batista to screw Randy Orton over his WWE World Heavyweight title because I want Orton to keep his title until WM 30 and defend it against the 2014 Royal Rumble winner where I want CM Punk to win it.

• 7 years ago

I am very happy with the news of his return. And I would love to see him feud with someone like Big E Langston.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I am indeed wwe needs a dominant wrestler with that ruthless aggression like dave batista.

Source(s): Batista fan
  • Javier
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Me I'm not excited well a little

And I'm not sure first thing came to mind was Ryback but that make no sense lol maybe Randy Orton I guess

Source(s): RKo fan
  • 7 years ago

I can't wait! Randy Orton should feud with Batista!!! Xxx

• 7 years ago

I am. I think he'll feud with Orton.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Who isn't? WWE needs him back as well as Mickie James that might be coming back.

• 7 years ago

I'm not, the last thing WWE needs is more part timers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.