Recommend me a decent gaming mouse?

The wheel on my current mouse just broke, so I'm in the market for a new one.

The one I have now was pretty cheap so I'm searching for a higher quality mouse that will last me quite a while.

I'd rather not spend any more than $50 on this mouse, but I'd be willing to go a little over budget if I see that its worth it.

Also, I have quite large hands, meaning the bigger the mouse, the bwtter.

Thanks!

From personal experience I would recommend the cyborg RAT mouse. Fully customisable meaning you can add on parts to the sides and adjust how long or how wide you would like the mouse. May be a bit pricey but totally worth the money.

Source(s): Personal Experience

Check out the Anker® 8000 DPI High Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse for PC, 9 Programmable Buttons, Weight Tuning Cartridges, Omron Micro Switches .

It's built with gamers in mind: up to 8000 DPI, 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 30G acceleration, 100-150in/s cursor speed, and an Avago ADNS-9800 sensor. Omron micro switches provide crisp, firm clicks.

You can personalize your mouse to fit your needs. 9 programmable buttons, 2 onboard stored profiles, an 8-piece weight tuning set (2.5g/0.1oz each), and over 16 million LED color options. The LED may be disabled, if desired.

It has a contoured body with non-slip buttons keep your grip firm during gameplay. 6ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector ensures greater durability.

It is also aesthetic and easy-to-use control panel lets you assign actions and record macros like a pro.

Here is the link : http://amzn.to/1h6bOel

• *_*

you've already asked this question..