If your girlfriend gives you permission to touch her butt?

So my girlfriend and I are extremely close, but this is her first relationship so we are starting slow. I haven't kissed her or touched her sexually, but we send a lot of sexual texts at night. Somehow the topic of her butt came up, and she said that I can feel it the next time I see her if I want. Also, she said that if I wanted her to, she would grind on me the first time we make out. She's been bullied a lot so she's very insecure about losing me, and thinks that if she says no I will break up with her. I tell her all the time that I won't do it if that is the reason she lets me, but she insists that's what she wants me to do. What should I do?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

Being insecure and scared in a relationship isn't healthy I no because I'm a bit like that myself and that seems to be her problem. She will needs you to reassure her a lot in the relation ship just to feel more secure so you should probably do just that. Also tell her that she shouldn't think on the negative parts and outcomes of relationships and that she should be confident and positive so that you can be happy together because there's no since in mourning over bad things.

• 7 years ago

I'd say go for it. She has given you permission to touch her butt, obviously she wants you to touch it so go for it. But if she starts to feel uncomfortable, stop!

• 7 years ago

Go on slowly

• 7 years ago

oh thats sweet but you know what iam insecure too and ialso say things to please others.ithink you should wait for little bit longer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

do it but be couscous and if she says stop, just stop otherwise it might upset her

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.