Why is hydrogen peroxide stuck in my ear and it hurts?

i always seem to have congestion in my ears so i put peroxide in them. one didn't hurt at all but then when i did the other one i had to turn over right away because it started hurting so bad. now its stuck in there. its still hurting and i can hear it bubbling and swishing around. and its throbbing. what do i do?

• Wombat
    Favorite Answer

It is worthwhile to remember that these ear cleaning procedures should not be done when one has an ear infection, severe ear pain or hearing impairment. Furthermore, hydrogen peroxide may not be recommended for people who have sensitive skin. One should use dilute hydrogen peroxide which is not stronger than 3%.

It could be you have an ear infection hence the reaction, you need to see your Doctor asap or go to the ER room to make sure.

Source(s): Doctor

I guess you have an impacted ear wax. H2O2 clogged because it was trapped inside the impacted thing. and once you forced to take it out, then it will hurt because your ear canal is damaged. Go to an ENT doctor to unclog it.

• Leo D

Lay with tgat ear on a towel. It will drain, it cant stay stuck. Thats not possible.

your ears qre just dirty

Lay on that side and it will drain.