Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

There is a hole in my soul?

Hey guys;

I just don't know how to talk to girls. I get nervous all the time, and can't be myself for long period even though I know I just want to be normal.

I have been with this girl for 3 month now; we talk over the phone 3 ours a day ; but its always about how our days going, we went deep to romantic conversation; because I never had one before. I don't know how to start it. My girl now is getting bored of me I can feel it.

Girl would you please help how I can move my relationship forward.

We can control the way we view ourselves. We are spiritual beings first, so let that spirit within you guide your soul. Stop doubting yourself for one no matter what happened in your life to make you feel the way you do. If your not confident in yourself no one else will. Ask questions to get to know the person you are trying to build a relationship with (that let girls know that you are really interested in them getting to know there interest) and feed off of the anwers. The more you know someone personally the more intimate and open you will become with each other.

there isnt a hole in your soul

she simply isnt the one

if she was, you wouldnt feel like you do

you wouldnt be searching for what to say

deep heartfelt romance is simply that

heartfelt

not learned on the internet

we all date before finding the one that completes us

Maybe you should push to something you've never been or you've never done. See what happens.