Anonymous

Why do you think I always go for the jugular?

I've recently noticed a set of terrible character traits I have. One that I'm particularly confused about is my tendency to get more hurt than I should by words/actions of the women in my life. For ex if I even have a bit of suspicion that my gf has looked at or talked to another guy I am totally hurt and immediately seek vengeance typically in the for ad saying the nastiest things you can say to a woman, cheating or some combo of the 2. Why am I so hypersensitive and why do I go for the jugular? How can I quickly eliminate the character flaws?

Maybe you are insecure and have poor self esteem yourself. You need to make some changes and develop new hobbies and interests. Get involved in new things. Maybe even find somewhere to volunteer. You will be helping others, which will help you stop focusing on things in your own life. It will help you develop a stronger sense of who you are, and also boost your self esteem and self confidence, and help you see how you need to move forward from this situation. You will probably even make some new friends.