if I gave guardship to grandmother can I give child up for adoption?

I was young at the time I did this I thought I gave her up however the i only gave guardianship however it's been 12 years and im not involed in this child life. She wants child support I eant to put the child up for adoption to the grandmother or father can I do this

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    LOL! You only want to put the child up for adoption so you can get out paying child support? You are being ridiculous. You should pay for YOUR child. It doesn't matter if you were young or not. It's YOUR child.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.