Liam asked in HealthOther - Health · 7 years ago

is there anything that you can dry out and smoke that is around the house?

I am underage and can't legally buy tobacco so I am trying to find anything to smoke and I know that it is bad for you but I am addicted I don't need it to. Make me high or anything but if anyone has any ideas I will be very grateful. Thanks

Favorite Answer

If your just looking for something to smoke, I have heard about people rolling up tea from tea bags and apparently it has a bit of a relaxing effect but this is completely at your own discretion and I do not recommend doing this or smoking cigarettes underage!

Source(s): Army medic and good guesser
  • Adam

I wouldn't recommend trying to smoke anything random. You could seriously poison yourself, not that nicotine isn't poisonous. To put it simply: slow suicide. Look up "smoker's lungs" on Google Images for more.

Source(s): Not dumb

There's nothing that'll do anything about nicotine withdrawal symptoms. If you try smoking other things at random you'll probably make yourself sick, or worse still poison yourself.

old socks