Will my laptop run any good games like AC-4?

I have a Sony Vaio E series VPCEB14EN. Its features are-

memory - 3 GB DDR3 SDRAM

Internal drives- 320 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive 5400 rpm

Graphics- ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5470 Graphics 512 MB DDR3 SDRAM

Please let me know if its compatible with games like AC-4 or any of the Batman games.

Sad to hear that. Could you tell me whats the best buy for gaming desktop? Or will it be better to get a console like xbox or ps3?

Favorite Answer

Nope, sorry to say this laptop will barely run those games.

If you're serious about gaming on a computer, consider looking into desktops.

No, the laptop is a low-end spec regards to gaming I'm afraid.

The best gaming desktop will be over £1000 with Windows 8. For a gaming desktop, I would personally get 1 built for your needs or build one yourself.

Console gaming is great as you don't need to worry about graphics, performance, updates etc. I personally would go with the Xbox 360 than the PS3 due to I like the Xbox 360 more.

• *_*

If you're not experienced at all with pc gaming and just wanna get something really basic to play any game you want on, get a console. PC gaming will get you better performance if you spend a little extra on a desktop, but im not sure you would like it. However, here is a decent pc for 749 dollars that can run all the games you listed: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N8...