Anonymous

how i can change my personality from shy to normal?

look i am yassir im 14 years old,i live in barcelona , i have lot of problems and one of them is that i'a shy , i don t' now why . and i want to change my personality

It's not easy to change who you are but by putting yourself in social situations you will start to open up. Look for positive friends that are outgoing and will get you involved in other activities with other people. Slowly you'll find yourself opening up and coming out of your shyness.

Go up to a girl, way out of your league, I mean like a 8,9, or 10, and ask her out. Just do it. Go up to her and say, you have the nicest (shoes, dress, earrings, etc.) compliment her and how they go with her beautiful eyes. Rejection or not, it will be a major boost to your self-confidence.

40000 Cured Social Anxiety : http://socialanxiety.uzaev.com/?yMAc

Maybe being shy IS your personality. Why see it as not normal? Just love yourself unconditionally and know that God didn't make any junk. I love you.

Go to a crowded place and scream at the top of your lungs.

You don't have to express yourself through words, use actions instead

its way less embarassing

Ask your doctor for Xanax.