how much of a bro am I?

i'm constantly told that i'm a "bro" and i'm never really sure whether that's a positive or negative thing. basically i'm a college football and lax student (economics major) and in a frat. i party most weekends and i've hooked up with a lot of girls but currently have a steady girlfriend. pretty much all I wear are tanks and shorts. I wouldn't say i'm a jerk, I'm pretty chill and i'm not completely stupid. I have a current gpa of 3.95. when i'm not studying or at practice i'm at the gym with my mates. i would say that maybe a few years ago I was more a stereotypical bro -- I used to talk really loudly and obnoxiously about the girls i've been with and used to drink so much beer that I couldn't even remember my name in the morning and even though I still drink a lot (its just part of being in a frat) i don't think i'm a completely a*shole anymore.

on a scale of 1-10, how much of a bro am I?

Favorite Answer

9. Being called a bro is not a bad thing, dude.

• Tino

Its a negative thing and it means you are trying way to hard to be someone you aren't.

But alot of people will judge you for being in a fraternity. So in reality while you might dress like a bro othere than that you aren't much of a "bro"

• Duke

You are 9.2 bro. Stay FAF.