If God made everything then who made God?

If God doesn't have a creator then perhaps we don't have one either!

@biggalloot2003 you are retarded!

@Larry the burden is on you who's claiming that such a being exists -_-

Favorite Answer

Another God.

God is too complex to exist by chance.

God1 was made by God2 (more powerful) who was made by God3 who was made by God4 etc.

There is an illimitate hierarchy of Gods.

Conclusion: God is imaginary

• Eric B

Your working from a flawed model of the universe, that either there is a created universe with a creator or its automatic and machine like with no creator. This leads to questions like what was before the big bang, or what created the creator. The simple answer is, what would you do if you were God? Well you'd have everything you ever wanted and you'd have it for a very long time. So long a time, eventually you would become bored. So then God would say to itself, i would like to have a surprise POOF you would instantly be being born living the life you are, or here, reading this answer on the YA R&S section with your whole past in order no longer aware your God to live out the rest of your life not knowing what is coming next.

Some have said, wouldnt i remember i was God? The simple answer to that is memory is a device weak creatures use to keep from danger, nothing can bring danger to God so there is no need to remember anything.

The word universe means, uni=one verse=turn, one turn

Source(s): Its your turn now. Or you turn once to look at yourself but you cant turn a second time to see what is looking. You are not separate from the energy that consists of the entirety of the universe. You are it, we call it the universe, God or Brahma but in the end your not separate from it at all. You are the delegated adaptability of the universe to witness itself and consume itself towards entropy.

If you try to convince yourself that someone or something created God you will miss much of what He has in store for you. God operates in mysterious ways that we could never comprehend. The good news is that He also operates on a very personal level with us individually that we can understand. The Almighty Creator of the universe who has no beginning and no end has made his existence known to us. The question then is when you go to bed at night can you convince yourself that He does not exist? Has He never revealed Himself to? If not why do you ask such questions? What is your motivation to discover His existence? when he reveals Himself to you what will you do about it? Go to youtube and type in Laminin, watch the whole thing, if anything you may find it intriguing. I found it amazing.

As someone who does indeed believe in God, this is the answer that I believe to be correct. (I don't mind the opinions of atheists, but this is what I believe, not what I'm forcing you to believe. I'm simply answering the question to the best of my abilities.)

I have been taught that God is VERY much unlike humans. Humans are only created for God's use (what for is a completely different argument). Nothing created God because He has always existed. He created the concept of existence and mortality. So that's my answer. Himself, you could say.

I have no idea. It boggles the mind to start thinking about this. I guess if you look through history, including what we now consider mythology, you could ask the same question - who created Zeus? And I still come up with the same answer - I have no idea.

Man

Non sequitur that one thing is finite does not mean that this other thing in a completely different realm also is finite.

There is evidence to support the assertion the physical universe is finite.. The burden is on you to establish the creator is also finite.

Life has always existed, because Jehovah God is the living God, the Fountain of life, and he has no beginning or end of existence. (Jer 10:10; Da 6:20, 26; Joh 6:57; 2Co 3:3; 6:16; 1Th 1:9; 1Ti 1:17; Ps 36:9; Jer 17:13) 

Source(s): www.jw.org

You are missing the logical construction.

God, because he is so much more complex than a man, does not require a creator.

We, on the other hand, are too complex to have just happened, but not too complex to have just happened.

• Moi

God was not made