Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

What flashes into your mind once someone says that he is Syrian ?

I want to know what Western people think about us and their perception in general regardless of emotions and motives.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"Really, how interesting, may I ask you some questions about what is going on in your country? Get the view of someone on the ground?"

That's what went through my head.

• 7 years ago

Anyone who is not in politics over there or some radical group is just trying to survive and I think the radicals are the minority no matter what the media says. They have Schools parks homes recreation culture and people just having normal relationships. I feel it is the government and politically motivated groups that make the situation bad on both sides.

I think a lot of them are probably really nice people.

• 7 years ago

What flashed in my mind was dusty desert region and out door markets, admittedly that's more Syria than a Syrian and tbh I have no idea if that is an accurate depiction but it is what popped into my mind.

• 7 years ago

I think about how sad the conflict in Syria is, and hope it eventually ends for the best. I also think they may just possibly be a refugee. That's about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Are you always so Syrian or do you have a bit of a sense of humor too?

• 7 years ago

First thing that went through my head?

"Hopefully the region will settle down and be safe for me to visit sometime soon".

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Maple syrup.

No seriously, that's the first thing I think of.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The futility of war.

• what are you doing here? you should be in Syria.

Source(s): that's what runs through my head when i see a military age able bodied man from some allahuakbar country seeking refuge in Europe only to turn into a radical few years later.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.