People dominated by which astrological signs are changed most readily by their environment?

Favorite Answer

Imo... The water signs. :) 1. Pisces 2. Cancer 3. Scorpio. In that order, I feel like they are the most easily molded and changed by their environment.

And Pisces is probably the number one most easily influenced sign...

...Water is the most receptive element - because it has no shape, solidity, and can only become the 'container' (environment) it's in. It flows to fit in it's environment, or fit in with the people. Think of rainwater filling a ditch, or seawater conforming to swimmer's body.

Air has no shape or solidity either, but it has the freedom to go where it wants, and blow past you. But if you come into contact with water, put your hand in a puddle of it, the water curves to the shape of your hand.

I think the air signs would come in second... so maybe, like 4. Gemini 5. Libra 6. Aquarius

• Jana

Gemini, Pisces, mostly, but also Sagittarius. This is because these are the mutable signs (so is Virgo, but not as much) whether it's their: Sun, Moon, Venus, Mercury, etc. Mutable signs are the chameleons of each element (fire, water, air, earth) the classic "shape shifters" take on different personas. On a positive level, they're flexible, and may thrive on change. also can see situations from various perspectives.

Mutable signs experience the sense of multiple selves, and sometimes struggle to feel real and solid in themselves. Their sense of identity is more loose, and like a changing kaleidoscope-same basics, but "re-arranged."Over time, they can gain a stronger sense of self-

Gemini energy or qualities are known to be the BEST mimics -- more than any other sign.

I agree, definitely water signs and Pisces/Neptune dominant, they want to change to adapt and they get influenced easily..

Air signs don't really change to adapt, they simply fit in & can get along with almost everyone

Id say Libra, Pisces, Gemini, Sagittarius

I know Cancers are very sensitive to their environment, even if they dont realize it.

Air and water signs.

Everyone changes to their envirojment. Being able to adapt is why I live in an apartment and not my parents house.