Who else thinks the next generation consoles aren't worth buying for quite a long time?

I dont believe either consoles are worth buying, at least not until there cheap. If you compare the jump between PS2 and PS3, there was an astounding differenece both graphically and technological. However, when you compare PS3 to PS4,there really isnt much difference; yes there is better anti aliasing and crisper lighting but that to me doesnt qualify the price at which there sold in shops. I personally dont feel hyped at all, not like when the Xbox 360 and PS3 came out.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Later in 2014 it'll be worth having a next-gen console since more games will be available by then. The difference in graphics won't be as noticeable at first but it'll improve over time like it did on PS3. Things like 8Gb of RAM means developers can do a lot more with their games.

I don't get my people are stating that the consoles have issues, they don't! You are always going to get a console, or batch which have issues such as DVD drive, fan, overheating etc but boohoo!

Anywho, yes. I would wait until next year sometime due to the amount of games available on the consoles. The games available now are ok but there isn't much of a wide range.

Trust Me, Wait A Bit Longer, Right Now Theres Too Many Issues.

<<< PC since the days of Play Station 1. No regrets even today.

Never get a new console right away since it will always have issues.

it is a rip off now i was thinking of getting ps4 because u don't have to pay to play online but now im not because u have to pay!!!! WTF Bum the new consoles go PC! :)