Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 7 years ago

The new Disney, anyone?

So yesterday, I got stuck babysitting my niece and she only watches Disney channel. So for about the whole time she was with me that's what we were watching. This show comes on called Austin & Ally and she turns to look at me and says, "I love Austin. He sings so good." So I actually paid attention to see for myself and let me tell you, I now hate that boy's character. I mean, his character itself is okay but his singing gave me chest pains (not good one's). Him and Ally were writing a song and he sung a part of the song- 'twas bad. It's like he was just yelling on key. I was like, not only is the show ridiculous but the fact that you're brainwashing kids into thinking that's good singing. What happened to the good days? That's So Raven. Life with Derek. Phil in the Future. The new Disney sucks, is where I'm getting at. Anyone agree...

We complain because when we know what real tv is like and when we have kids, we don't want them to only have crap like that to watch.

The New Disney Sucks. The Shows Are Full Of Over-Rated Bull Sh*t.

Disneys running out of ideas and Anne Sweeney is in charge of the programs she targets them towards little girls that's why it sucks.

Disney is for kids so why do so many teens and adults complain about it?