Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Men: As you get older do you regret the women you did not get to know?

This girl really liked me in college. She was pretty, fit, smart and witty. I rejected her because I wanted to sleep around and have fun. Later, I found out that before getting the courage to ask me out she didn't date anyone for 2 years prior because she was waiting on me. She was really hurt by my rejection. She cried but still let me know that she respected my decision. She waited on me and I never took her on a date. I never got to know her.

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

Hormones have a lot to answer for - in mean and women.

• Cmp

Sometimes I'll regret not being more daring when younger, but, then, I wake up and realize that I am who I am because of decisions made back then for better or worse. I never did find a person who loved me, but, I am lucky enough to have found enough people in my life to love (in a non-romantic way) to stay happy and fulfilled.

Sorry to disturb you ,U r so strong and handsome! I'd like to recommend you an interesting place only for handsome like you. If you don't mind, please check out ==: http://www.cougarkissing.com/ where you can find tens of thousands of local younger matches and friends right here. Those sexy cougars respect your independence, enthusiasm, your "worldly" knowledge. Also, they are capable of keeping up with you in spirit, activity, your need for adventure and spontaneity. Just try Dating hot cougars to see if it worth your time. Best wishes. You lovely Cupid!

The one (her name was Stella) who was happy to have us schoolboys put our hands up her miniskirt and down her blouse in the forest near the school playground for the equiv of about one dollar.

Sure do. Wish I'd got to know her FAR better. :)

John

I feel exactly the same way about Grace Park. She tells me in my dreams that she loves me.

It's why I take pictures of her and steal her laundry.

Only one.

• sanity

Cherish and value the one you have and don't regret about all the WHAT IFs.

yeah but she sounds like an obsessive and possessive nut case. You were better off with the plentiful pu$$sy.. trust me!