I can't browse the web?

I am trying to open google chrome or firefox or opera but none of them will actually go to a page. The only thing I can use that requires an internet connection is skype which works fine. What can I do? I tried to reinstall the browsers but that did not worked either.

I posted this from a friend's computer. And my internet browser is set to google...

• ?
    Favorite Answer

When you say Skype connects - did you chat or call and actually communicate with someone?

Firstly - on your friends pc - download malwarebytes antimalware and save to usb - go back to your pc install it and run full scan (you could try to update it first depending on connection issues you have)

If it does update then it's probably a hack/malware that's blocking your browsers and malwarebytes should find them and just remove them and reboot

How did you post this?

Go into settings and change your internet browser back to Google.

You probably downloaded some malware that changed your settings.

Do a malware sweep while you are sleeping.