Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 7 years ago

my step-father is threatening me with a bare butt spanking , how shoud I react ?

I am a 16 years old girl and did a very bad thing 2 weeks ago , I signed a school document which had to be signed by my Mom ; my step-father discovered it because he received a phone call from school ; he says I should desearve a good punishment and of course tell all the truth to My Mom ; if she happens to know she will take my phone , internet , my Tv and I will not be allowed to go out with my friends for a long time ; instead , my step-father suggests a good bare butt spanking , in the old fashioned way .

Until now nothing was decided , should I accept his punishment (in spite of the huge humiliation , but after all , I will not die) and get rid of the problem , he insists that there will be nothing sexual or pervert , only an academic spanking as it used to be done a long time ago.

Please don't tell me to call the cops , or the President , or a therapist or the United Nations , I want everything to stay within the family

Thank you all for your answers , maybe a new deal , indeed my stepfather could talk to my Mom , saying a spanking is better for me than any other kind of annoying punishment , because I do not want to live with no phone , no friends , no tv , no internet ; or otherwise , my stepfather is still suggesting me a spanking between me and him , in private, on the bare , but with no frontal nudity , he says a spanking on the bare is necessary , because a spanking on my trousers will have no effect on me, it would be a too little punishment , and I think I could survive to a bare butt spanking...after all lol

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

A bare butt spanking for a 16 yr old ... even with the belt ...really, no big deal ... just a sore backside ... but that would be father/son or mother/daughter ... since your mom won't spank you ... then if your dad is going to spank, do it on some light-weight clothing and not on trousers.

• SMDave

Obviously, go for the spanking! You certainly don't want to lose all of your electronic communications, plus the spanking will just hurt for a while then it is all over. All in all a pretty good deal in exchange for FORGERY - you can go to jail for that!

The only possible problem might be that it is a little pervy, so just keep your knickers on, or wear some tight bicycle pants. To make sure the punishment is still effective, have your dad use a cane or a whip - something that can make it through your knickers and REALLY HURT. The pain will easily overcome the humiliation if he does it properly. What works pretty well is a metal golf club with the head removed, or maybe an antenna off of an automobile. You need something like the last scene in the attached clip, which uses a type of whip called a Sjambok (available on the internet, of course).

Who knows, you might enjoy it - you won't know until you try! Think of your happy place to get through the pain of the actual impact, and then relish the endorphin rush that follows about a minute later. If he will do it, the best is about 10 strokes than a two minute rest, then another 40 or so strokes. By this time you will be floating in an endorphin haze! Be aware that the high will last about 6 hours - an amazing reward for a few seconds of pain! The high is just as intense as that from any illegal drug, but it does not damage your body. It IS very addictive, though, so I forsee an increase in your misbehavior. Almost all studies of corporal punishment report this effect, of course.

Spanking Bare Butts

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I am a 16 years old girl and did a very bad thing 2 weeks ago , I signed a school document which had to be signed by my Mom ; my step-father discovered it because he received a phone call from school ; he says I should desearve a good punishment and of course tell all the truth to My Mom ; if she...

Source(s): step father threatening bare butt spanking shoud react: https://tr.im/KKBvk

Butt Spanking

Your step father wants to give you a butt spanking? Doesn't that sound off? And why cant he just settle the matter by having a discussion involving three of you? Instead he hasn't decided yet, but is waiting for you to say your ready to be flogged on your butt? Dear, it doesn't sound safe. No matter how bad it was you did, i suggest your mom is the best person to resolve the problem. You have to tell her your truly sorry for what you did. It'll be ok. You'll see.

• Smart

Nothing wrong with selecting the spanking. Two points though, there is definitely no reason why your spanking should be on your bare backside that just doesn't make sense and nothing you can say will make sense of it. Second, it's kind of cute that you and your step-dad are willing to conspire to keep a secret from your mom but this is not the right issue to be doing that. This type of punishment and what you did should not be hidden from her. Hopefully she will be willing to go along with your plan and you will be spanked instead of grounded if that is what you all decide to do. But one more misbehavior and I wouldn't be giving you a choice.

Okay Elodie,

#1. He insists that there will be nothing sexual or pervert????.....hmmmm

As soon as i read this i became scared for you. There is nothing even remotely right about a grown man insisting on spanking a young 16 year old child on her bare butt. His suggestion is perverted, sick and completely disrespectful to you and your mom.

#2. YOUR RESPONSE TO US "Please don't tell me to call the cops , or the President , or a therapist or the United Nations , I want everything to stay within the family"

This tells me that you know its something about it not quite right.Don't ignore that! That thought, intuition or whatever you want to name it is right. You are uncomfortable with this for a good reason. Let me also tell you, it does not matter what you do , its NOT okay to be shamed and abused for it. Tell your mom, ASAP. And if your mom does nothing about this, I honestly would tell another adult. I dont know if this man has toughed you inappropriately before, but it sounds like he is headed in that direction.

TELL MOM NOW, BE SAFE!!!

Ok as much as i agree with spanking i really don't think that its right to give your child a bare bottom spanking because that might make the situation even worse.But sinse you signed something that you weren't supposed to sign you have to be punished and by punished i mean no phone,no internet, no driving privilages if you have your drivers license, hell i wouldn't even let you leave your room except for school and bathroom breaks if you were my kid. But don't worry i've done the same thing when i was twelve years old because i wanted to go to the school dance and lost the permission slip and so i wrote a fake note and even signed my dads name on it.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axaoe

no, its not wrong at all. you're her parent now, you have the right to spank her. bare bottom would work especially well for her because its even more humiliating that you're not her biological father. you should add anticipation to the mix. have her or you pull her pants/panties down to her ankles, then make her wait a while to get the spanking. that is the worst & a perfect punishment. it will make her not want to misbehave anymore.