have you ever had a lil crush on a character from a book?

I just sarted reading and I really like it :) and after a good book I think if only he really exist. Lol for example.

Morphous from the book Splinter loved the character.

Maddox fro the book walking disaster.

Sky Landers from the book Everglades.

And now Im reading the book The coldest girl in cold town and well the character Gavriel is my new fave hes so handsome/beautiful in my mind. I

So... please tell me I'm not the only one who feels the same way while ready a book lol its normal for a person to stop and think... I wish I had a Maddox in my life or a Morphous, Sky Landers, Gavriel :D Right? o_0

Favorite Answer

Nah, it's completely normal to have a crush on a fictional character. My first character crush was Sirius Black in the third Harry Potter book. It came out when I was 15 and I had a real thing for bad boys. He fit that description perfectly.

:)

Your not the only one. I've never crushed on one personally but my friends have. And then I know tons of people crush over ANIMATED movie characters so crushing on a book character shouldn't be too different.